1. Fill out online application
2. Personal interview: Schedule an interview that will take place in Jerusalem, at the Ramah office (Address: Katzanelson 8 Alef, San Simon, Jerusalem). We will begin interviewing at the end of November 2016 through March 2017. In order to schedule an interview, please complete the application, upload your CV, and we will be in touch.
3. Each candidate must supply two references from your hadracha experience
4. Group dynamic Workshop – Sadnat Miyun. Following the personal interview, relevant candidates will be invited to take part in a group dynamic workshop. Dynamic workshops will take place in Jerusalem during February.
5. Decision – Most candidates will be informed of their status by the end of February
6. Staff Training – Through June. (Rashei Kvutza training starts at the end of May)