The following is the basic division of time on Seminar:
- Eighteen days in Jerusalem at the Chava, including old and new Jerusalem and its environs, Judean Desert, Tel Aviv, and special choice days.
- Nine days at Hodayot in the Galilee, including field trips to the northern coast, the Golan Heights, and different parts of the Galilee.
- Seven days in the South, including six days exploring the Negev (including Shabbat), hiking, and visiting a kibbutz & one night sleeping in a Bedouin tent.
- Four days of Etgar
- Two days of Israel Unwrapped
- Two days of Host Shabbat, July 15-17 2016, a weekend with relatives, family friends or Ramah hosts, from approximately Friday until Sunday